When Eric and I first found out we were pregnant, we were so excited. We've been together for 9 years now, and the thought of bringing in a precious little life into our world is amazing. One of the first things we talked about is when and how we would tell everyone about the news. Is it weird to say "expecting"? Or should we say "We're pregnant"! And, how long do we wait? After the doctor proves we really are pregnant? Or after the first trimester.
There were so many excitements...and so many questions.
We decided, tell everyone "WE'RE EXPECTING" as soon as we left the doctor, who confirmed the news. We knew that was risky, since I was only 5 weeks pregnant...but I can't imagine doing it any other way. The response was unanimous...excitement from everyone!
So, here on this blog, I'll keep you all updated with my life's little journeys to becoming a mother!
No comments:
Post a Comment