Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

iPhone!

I am so addicted to my new phone!

Last week, Jack and I cruised down the aisles of Jordan Creek, while Daddy signed us up for new phones. We had a blast! We climbed through tunnels, snacked on a very messy M&M cookie, and played the 'don't walk over to that lady, she doesn't know who you are!' game about a hundred times. We also rented one o the little push around cars. Holy cow Jack loved it! He rested his arms and chilled!

Hours later I was the proud new owner of a cute, white, smart iPhone!

I typed in my iTunes account info, and in seconds all of my songs and info was already there! So amazing :)

In fact, I'm writing this post from it! Who knew Blogger had an app?

"Theres an app for that!"

I love you, new phone, and all the cute pictures you take of my three-days-shy of a one-year-old! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment