Followers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Baby K is a....

 

Sweet, precious little GIRL!

And yes, that's her first little dolly.  The pictures you see are of my FIRST shopping spree after finding out the news.  I was SO excited...and SO overwhelmed with all of the options.  I've figured out (after glancing at her almost-filled closet already) that I am drawn to anything PINK, animal print, and BOWS.  Our sweet little one already has so many bows!



We couldn't be more excited.  Jack kisses my belly when I ask "Where's your baby sister?"  He also attempts to say "seessser".  Many times, he thinks we're talking about Maggie...but he's sure to figure it out.  We can't wait to be a family of four....and I can't wait for all of the PINK to come.

We actually did an elective ultrasound in September!  It was so much fun and SO worth it.  Then, the shopping began...

I have her nursery finished too....reveal coming soon!  We are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment