Can you believe I'm halfway through? I cannot wait to hold my wee little baby K.
Food cravings/aversions: I am picky -- yet again. I want salads (preferably from Texas Roadhouse). I order like ten things and eat only one of them. Tonight, I made Eric run to Panera. He got me two kinds of soups....just in case one tasted bad. I buy the weirdest food at the grocery store -- White Castle Cheeseburgers in the frozen section?! They were SO gross. But, for some reason I was drawn to them like a magnet! Each day brings new cravings. Oh, and I can't forget about the juice boxes...I feel like a five year old at our staff meetings with my Capri Sun. No judging! :)
These are pictures of homemade chocolates Eric and I bought this last weekend on our little getaway trip to Galena. I ordered a toffee bear?! I've never liked english toffee but man was it goooooood...
Changes/feelings: I feel visibly pregnant. For the first time, the checker at Hy-Vee commented on Jack being a "big brother". I love my belly! I'd much rather have an obviously pregnant belly...than feel large-and-in-charge or like-I-ate-too-much-for-lunch. OH, and one of my students this week said "Mrs. Krieger...are you pregnant!?" Um, yes, Ian. I announced it two months ago. :)
Memorable moments this week: Gymnastics time! This wee little one is moving and grooving like crazy. It's such an unexplainable feeling -- even the second time around. Baby K usually moves around after 9 pm when I've finally sat down for the evening. I watch and hope for Eric to be able to feel it again.
What I am looking forward to: March. Enough said :). Let's be honest, people...the nursery is complete and I have a closet filled with clothes! I am an on-top-of-it pregnant lady who's ready for this baby already! I can't wait for those snuggle moments...peaceful times...2 o'clock tv shows...yes I said it! I'm ready for a little change in pace. Oh, and I'll be COMPLETELY DONE with grad classes by then. I think I'll have a double-triple margarita to celebrate (after the baby, of course!)
I feel great. When people say "how are you feeling"...I kind of wonder what they mean by that. I feel great! I feel normal...just a little rounder. But I'm so proud of the roundness. :) Here's to 19 more weeks of feeling great!
No comments:
Post a Comment