My little ray of sunshine.
My little dolly.
In the morning, I can hear little tiny noises coming from your room. I go peek in to see if you're okay, and I find you chewing on the tag of your pillow or just laying there snuggling your blanket wide awake. As soon as you see me, your chubby little arms flail and you make these adorable little high-pitched noises. I love that you are so content that you will just hang in your crib until someone comes to find you - wide awake.
Everyday, you rock a bow/headband and never take it off.
You have the most adorable little smile, that still crinkles right at the tip of your nose. Unlike your big brother, you flash this smile to anyone and anything that comes near you. You're not skeptical even the slightest and I think you'll find the best in everything. I can just tell. You are still, literally, insanely easy and content. You're sitting, crawling everywhere, and absolutely love bouncing around (in my lap, in your bouncy-jumper thing, anywhere, really).
I am obsessed with baby girl clothes. I recently bought almost every article of girls clothes at Baby Gap and cannot wait to dress you in sophisticated layers for this winter. Honestly, you look cute in anything you wear.
Kate, I cannot believe that you're crawling around on my floor and eating Cheerios already. I can already envision late night chats, Saturday morning shopping sprees, and boyfriend talks. I am already planning to be one of 'those moms' who puts you in anything and everything from gymnastics to dance. I am thinking you will be chill, reserved, and amazing -- just like your daddy. I am so in love with all things you. You are my dream, my sweet little girl, Kate.
I love you to the moon and back (and back again),
Momma
Look at how teeny weeny you were...
And look at my brown eyed, brown haired girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment