Followers

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Meet George

George has been one of my favorite parts about Christmas in our house this year.  I'll admit -- I was skeptical and bought-into-the-craze all at the same time when I purchased our very own Elf on the Shelf.  I wasn't sure if Jack was too young to understand, and I felt pressure to be uber creative like all of the ideas I found on Pinterest.  But...we took a chance and...

We love "Geowage".

Every morning, Jack pops out of bed and says, "Mom, we need to find Geowage!  Where is he?"  Then, we he finds him {in I'll admit all of our non-creative spots -- Jack doesn't mind...} he screams and laughs and has a little conversation with him about what he wants for Christmas or that he's been a good boy.  It's adorable!

One of the best perks of this little, slightly creepy, red elf guy, is that whenever Jack's on the verge of a meltdown {3 year old tantrums DO exist} we just mention that George will tell Santa and he usually snaps right out of it.  For some reason, the magic behind this little elf really does exist in our toddler's mind.  Muahahaha!

I'm so glad we've added Geowage to our house and will be a tad bit sad to pack him up until next year.

Reliving Christmas and all of it's magic in the eyes of my little people is amazing.








No comments:

Post a Comment