Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

7 Weeks!

Give me all the sugar!

This pregnancy seems similar to the others...minus the crazy cravings already!  I distinctly remember apple-juice-by-the-gallon with Jack and eating everything-and-anything with Kate.  This time, I want a lemon poppyseed muffin for breakfast and pancakes for dinner.

I am anxiously awaiting our first doc appointment this Friday.  I can't wait to hear, see, and confirm this little bean that has been on my mind for the last month.  If all goes well at the appointment, I plan to drive as fast as I can to Target to buy some stretchy clothes!  Baby K3 is already making my clothes feel tight.  I don't know if it's because my body already knows just what to do....or that the lemon poppyseed muffins are settling in already....but I cannot wait for some maternity stretch.

We haven't said anything to the kiddos...I'm trying to think of a creative way to let them know they'll both be a big brother and big sister!  That sounds crazy to think Kate will be the BIG sister instead of Jack's little counterpart.  I couldn't be more excited.

I am extremely thankful for how quickly this news came about!  It's infertility awareness week and I empathize with those who are struggling on their journey to growing their family.  I truly believe everything happens for a reason and I am utterly thankful that conceiving is not one of our families challenges!

Dear Bean,
     Although I am nauseous all day long, I can't help but smile through the yuck.  I am so excited to grow our little fam of four to a party of five.  I am excited for our snuggles during maternity leave and cannot wait to see your big siblings faces when we bring your little teeny butt home from the hospital.  I promise to not drink pop or tea {AHH!} for awhile and will rest up so you are nice and cozy in there.  I promise you'll have one fabulous little life.  I cannot wait to meet you!
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment