Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

12 weeks // BK3 Style

How far along: 12 weeks & 4 days

Food cravings/aversions:  I shared an entire jar of Claussen pickles with my neighbors.   I grabbed the pickles from my fridge, took one bite and thought hmmm...checked the label and the expiration date was 10/2014. SICK!  However, I needed that damn pickle.  So, I went to Hy-Vee and bought not one, but two jars of pickles. My cart contained:  two pickle jars, chocolate covered doughnuts, chili-cheese fritos, and strawberry lemonade.  If they couldn't tell I was pregnant, they are crazy.

I have every kind of candy in the candy aisle currently in my cupboard.  I hate sugary, non-chocolate candy normally -- however right now I'm salivating for the air heads that are tucked away in my cupboard.   I think I can.  I think I can.

I don't like or want hamburger.  I've taken a few bites here and there but it looks gross, is gross, and tastes gross.  GROSS!

Changes/feelings:  I am feeling less bloaty-awkardly-chubby-but-not-yet-showing and more teeny baby bump I must learn to embrace.  Maternity bottoms are a must -- I sneak in my regular, flowy tops most days for now.  Maternity shirts at this stage just look so maternity-y for me.  No offense, Motherhood, but it's a tad dorky for my daily wardrobe if I don't have to. :)

Memorable moment:  Hearing wee one's heartbeat today!  Fast and furious. All is well on the baby front!

Least favorite moment:  Feeling icky.   That's the best word to describe this.  Either I didn't feel this yucky with J & K -- or I sure didn't write it down.  I feel yucky!  Smells are yucky.  Food is yucky.  Gagging is yucky.  Overall, I just don't feel great this time!  Each day I feel a bit better....but so far yuck.

What I am looking forward to: Tomorrow's 12 week ultrasound.  Moving past my 1st trimester icky hump.  Telling the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment