Followers

Monday, September 3, 2012

March will be here...

...before I know it.

Just as soon as I think I'm ready to head back-to-school for the year, I get the holy-guacamole-I'm-so-swamped-how-can-I-possibly-do-it-all feeling back in my brain.  From teacher meetings, to tucking Jack into bed, to baby appointments and ultrasounds, to grad. class and observations....my to-do list is miles long.  What's keeping me going to start this school year?  My year, and all of my crazy to-dos, will END at the beginning of March!  Thank goodness.

Now, that doesn't mean I won't be busy then...it will just be a welcomed, different busy.  A diaper changing, bottle cleaning, toddler-chasing busy that I'm so excited for.  Not to mention a 5 1/2 month maternity leave until the next school year begins.

So, when I feel overwhelmed, I look down at my growing tummy.  Timing is everything....and the timing for this little peanut is perfect.

I'm looking forward to:

  • a short, four day work week
  • finishing my big grad. project of a formal evaluation on a teacher (that will be done on Friday)!
  • friends!  My besties and their beaus are coming to visit this weekend!  We'll have appetizers and snacks while we root on Iowa for the big game, and then my fav. little babysitter is coming over so we can all go out for a night on the town in West Glen.  So excited!
  • ultrasound :)  and the big gender reveal!  Will we have a family of four with two little boys or a boy and a girl?!  Jack still insists on it being a "brogger", however, he will say "sseeser" every once-and-a-while.
  • Christmas present shopping.  Although, Jack has every toy I think that has ever been made for toddlers, I can't wait to buy him even more!  Oh, and books, too!
Happy Monday, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment