Here's his usual spot. Cans sometimes get stacked and moved....and sometimes they end up on the floor. Either way, I love my little "gook" assistant.
Oh, and did you notice his "choo choos" in his hand? He always carries something with him, usually in threes. Usual suspects are: his trains, his cars, or his "gofff baaa" or golf balls. He's all boy that's for sure! Oh, and as SOON as he sees a camera, he gets this cheesy grin on his face. No matter when or where! Makes my job easy :)
Life's getting busier! With grad classes winding down, my fourth "first day of school" as a teacher now in the books, and baby appointments added to the list...we're busy. A good busy. It's easy to know that I'm busy at work and school now, but will soon be relaxing on an almost 6 month maternity leave with my not one, but TWO kids. :) March will be here soon!
We heard peanut's little heartbeat last Friday, and followed up with an ultrasound Thursday. At first I was nervous and was hoping for a heartbeat (since that's what we've been focusing on so long..) and I had to pinch myself and realize that of course there's a heartbeat, the baby was moving and grooving away! This pregnancy is MUCH different than Jack's. We were so naive and didn't worry about anything. Now I'm a total worry wart and I annoy myself. I hope that the second trimester changes into a time of enjoying this stage and relishing in our new little miracle soon to join our little family.
Here's an ultrasound picture of our wee little one...it was hard to capture because the little baby was just moving around like crazy! We even saw it try and put it's finger in it's mouth...but it missed and put in near it's nose. So cute! We were secretly hoping for a big gender reveal (early I know!) but baby Krieger #2 had it's legs closed for like 5 minutes. I guess October it is. :)
Here's an ultrasound picture of our wee little one...it was hard to capture because the little baby was just moving around like crazy! We even saw it try and put it's finger in it's mouth...but it missed and put in near it's nose. So cute! We were secretly hoping for a big gender reveal (early I know!) but baby Krieger #2 had it's legs closed for like 5 minutes. I guess October it is. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment