Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

23 Weeks!


How far along: 23 Weeks...in one week I will be 6 months preggo!

Food cravings/aversions this week: My crazy cravings change all the time now. I never eat a whole bunch at one sitting, but I can guarantee you I'm eating all the time!

When we were sitting at the Sea Lion show at the St. Louis Zoo a little girl was downing a can of Pringles - Original. I almost snatched them out of her little hands...so I went to the nearest grocery store and bought myself a gigantic can of pringles :) There's still 1/2 a can left...I'm proud.
Ordering at restaurants has become difficult as well. Something sounds good, I order, then I see someone else eating something and I want what they have! It's a bad habit that's been slowly forming. Yesterday, Autumn and I went to lunch. I started with a fried pickle appetizer, followed by chicken wings (I know...why do I even try to eat chicken?) which I ate two bites of, and finished off with a kid's hot dog meal. Who knew?! I really only ate a few bites of each :)

Changes/feelings: I can feel little Baby Krieger kicking and squirming all the time now. The other night in the bath tub, I literally saw my stomach move from one side to the other. I could feel feet on the side of my tummy (they are normally towards the bottom). My bladder got a rest from his soccer-playing antics!

Memorable moment this week: Eric felt his first real kick on the outside of my bump! He always touches and rubs my belly, and talks to the little man on the inside. But, until this week, feeling kicks were unsuccessful. However, he finally felt his first real kick...and boy was it a kick! I even jumped!

Least favorite moment this week: My belly is growing, and growing, and growing. I know. That's what it should be doing, right? WRONG! In my mind, being pregnant means having a cute little baby bump for the whole 9 months...not one that keeps growing and growing. How am I ever going to find teacher clothes for this gigantic mound that I get to see everyday?

What I am looking forward to: Starting at my brand new school building...which means I'm that much closer to actually having this little baby! Just a few more months...

No comments:

Post a Comment