Followers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

25 Weeks!


How far along: 25 weeks and 3 whole days!

Food cravings/aversions this week: I'm still hesitant to eat chicken, however, cravings for it have been so terrible that I've given in. Each and every time I give in - SICK! Whoops...maybe I'll learn my lesson one of these days. My cravings are still constantly changing. I could spend hours in Hy-Vee and still not know what sounds good. I'm continuing my cereal-filled diet; I've finished my sixth entire box of cereal - a task I've never accomplished in my life. I am drinking a cream soda as I type this up, and it's scrumptious! We'll see how long this craving lasts...

Changes/feelings: This week I've been working at school. My first official meeting was on Tuesday, and the rest of the week I've been at school and in meetings from 8-4. It's been a change, that's for sure...but I'm definitely ready to be back to work. The first day I was able to work in my room I stayed from about 8 am - 8 pm. Lesson learned. This body is not meant for long hours after a lazy summer filled with pool visits, sweatpants, and afternoon naps. I took it easy the next couple of days by staying at school for just an hour or two, and now I'm feeling pretty much in the swing of things.

Memorable moment this week: My baby showers! I felt so honored and thankful as all of my best friends and family gathered to shower the little one with all of the essentials. It was still surreal to see myself surrounded with pastel colors and baby carriage gift bags. The gifts kept coming and coming, and soon enough the Venza and I were packed and ready to have a baby! Thanks again for all of the gifts everyone!

Least favorite moment this week: This weekend I looked down while watching T.V., and for the very first time I could only see my belly protruding. It was the first moment that I realized: there really is baby in there...growing and slowly but surely running out of room. This might be only one of a few times that I go through these changes in my entire life. How amazing. How am I going to feel for the next few months? And more importantly, where is this little man going to go?! November will be here soon I can tell! :)

What I am looking forward to: Meeting this little man. I can just picture him sitting on my lap...tiny and innocent. I can't wait to begin this next journey in life, and I'm feeling VERY ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment