Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Girls Night Out!

Eric and Jack spent some quality time, while I headed back home for a much needed night out with the girls to celebrate our birthdays!

Bre, Lex, and I have birthdays all within a week of each other; we always do something to celebrate together! This was the first time I'd be going out without Jack. I knew it would be best for me to go back home, rather than have the girls come to DSM, so that way I couldn't even think about going home! It was hard but it was worth it! And, I was back with Jack in my arms by 9 am Sunday morning!

We started at Carlos in CF, just like the good ol' days in college...

We laughed SO hard we all cried. It was definitely a gut workout! We also scared all of our eating neighbors away...you can only imagine why. What we all realized? We are OLD! Our conversations that used to be about the best outfits to the cutest boys have completely changed! We talked about bodily functions, careers, heartburn, and my boobs getting bigger as the night went on... all things OLD people talk about :)
We ended our night out on Main St., stopping by Toads, Pump Haus, Vodoo, and we danced the rest of the night away at Jokers! Thank you girls for another great birthday celebration. And, most importantly a great first night out after baby!

"We all take different paths in life,
but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere."

-Tim McGraw

Oh, and I came home to this =):

No comments:

Post a Comment