Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jack is 2 Months Old!

Happy 2 month birthday, Jackson!

Milestones:
  • Jack smiles =)
  • Jack sleeps through the night! It's been about two weeks now {crossing fingers}. We put him down between 8:30 and 9, and he wakes up like clock work at 5:30 am! Eric and I are loving the sleep we're able to get now.
  • Jack is able to hold his head up almost all the time! He looks so much older now that he's not curled into us when we hold him.
  • Our big man had his first shots. He took them like a champ! He also weighs 13.3 pounds, and is over 23 inches tall. He's now on medicine for reflux - guess it wasn't the formula's fault after all! He's feeling much better. It tastes like peppermint, so now we have a baby with fresh breath!
{After his shots! Look at all the band-aids!}
{Jammie Photo Shoot}
{Clean baby! Check it out, he's got daddy's eyelashes...yes!}
{I'm a big boy now!}
Dear Big Man,

As you curl your little fingers around mine, I realize all that I love about you.

Thank you for making our lives complete. Thank you for showing me a side of daddy that I never knew before. Thank you for your gigantic smiles, your squishy face when you're working on a #2, and your cuddles after a long night of sleep.

I love that you look like a baby version of Eric. I love your grunts and coos as you figure out your voice. I love that you take a little breather after a long stretch of nursing, as you grab onto my shirt and smile.

I am proud to be your mom. I am more in love with your dad than ever before. And, I can't even think about what life was like without you.

I love you, big man.

Mom

A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
- Annonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment