Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Big bed...



...little baby!

Lately my life has been filled with uncrossed off to-do lists that are seemingly never-ending. Today I vowed to skip the gym {gasp!}, throw on my sweats, and soak in my not-so-little man.

It was just what I needed.

I grabbed a soft blankie, a new book about a sheep, and Jack. We giggled together, snuggled together, and soaked in the fresh new cardboard smell of Jack's book (which has quickly been replaced by drool). I snapped about a hundred pictures, gave about a million kisses, and we soaked up the moments together.
As I look at the newest pictures of Jack, I am amazed at how fast time has flown. We've kissed goodbye to the days of 10 naps, silent snuggles, and size 1 diapers. Jack's grown too big for his once-loved bouncy chair; a gigantic jumparoo has become our newest addition to our living room. Our tiny little munchkin is now a towering, babbling, real food eating little person.


I'm so thankful for my little Jack...

No comments:

Post a Comment