Followers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bubble Bath Jack!

Throughout my entire pregnancy -- and still to this day -- I took at least one bubble bath each night. My hopes: Jack would be a water baby and I could spend all summer long relaxing at the pool with my little man. My reality: just that. Jack indefinitely LOVES the water.

The doc gave us the 'ok' to give him baths in the BIG BOY tub since he is able to prop himself up to sit. So, we gave it a try -- and he absolutely loved it. We've yet to get his adorable splashing and laughter on our video camera {first we couldn't find our camera, now we can't find our charger -- good ol' moving will do that to ya!}. But, I can't wait to catch it on film and laugh about it years from now with Jack.




He splashes like crazy and slams his hands down in excitement. He rolls over and realizes it wasn't a smart move. Jack loves to squish onto things, so tonight I gave him a washcloth in the tub. He cuddled it and then shoved it in his mouth -- his new favorite spot for anything and everything. It's so much fun to watch him grow!

I can't Jack is almost five months old.

I can't believe he's taking big boy baths in the bath tub!

I can't wait for more splishes and splashes this summer at the pool...

No comments:

Post a Comment