It's been a nice little milestone for Jack, as he gets really bored with just laying underneath something or on his tummy. This whole sitting up thing has opened a whole new world of reading and actually playing with some of his musical and colorful toys.
For now, Jack sits up for about ten minutes or so. Then, he's falling like the London Bridge! Once he falls he rolls and rolls until he gets where he wants. It's so adorable to watch him attempt to be mobile. I have a feeling it won't be too much longer and he'll be in to everything...
I just love his face here. He starts sinking...and sinking...
And he ends up on his back {long enough for Maggie to give him a few kisses}!
Then he's off to rolling 'round and sticking everything he can find in his mouth! I just love this picture. Don't you see the determination in his eyes?
Soon I'll be writing about scoots, crawls, and walking! Jack will be 5 months old in just a few days. I already love looking back at old pictures from his delivery day and his first weeks as our little man. We were {and still are} so proud of our little guy. Love you, big man!
No comments:
Post a Comment