...other than my adorable almost-5-month-old of course. FiEsTa WaRe! =)
It's amazing that a simple switch from chipped and worn out dishes to these bright and cheery new dishes can inspire me to cook at home more often.
I've always been practical when it came to 'things in the kitchen cupboards'. For one, the cupboards are always shut. For two, if it ain't broke, don't fix it...right? WRONG! I decided to go through a lot of my old stuff (while I still had a dumpster at my fingertips). One of the "to buy" items on my wishlist: Fiesta dishes. I remember seeing a cupboard full in my friend's kitchen...and as always I decided someday I'd be able to have them, too.
If you don't know anything about Fiesta dishes...they come in about every color you could ever imagine. Leaving me -- mrs. not-good-at-making-decisions -- to have to decide on which ones I want in my kitchen. Paprika (or burnt orangish) was the first choice, as it's my kitchen paint color. Next came chocolate, ivory, and on an on. I'm up to six sets, which makes for a colorful cupboard!
I'm enjoying showing off my new stash of china. I can't wait to stock up on bigger serving bowls for future parties. Oh, the little things in life...
Fiestaware Website
No comments:
Post a Comment