We have an amazing gas fireplace in our living room that turns on by the click of a switch. Phenomenal, right? Well, it was...until Jack bumped into it when it was running!
We splished and splashed during bathtime, dried off, and were getting ready for Jamma-time! I decided to put Jack's pjs on near the fireplace to keep him warm. He wriggled and jiggled away from me and bonked his little head! He didn't make a peep...but I had a feeling we'd find something.
Sure enough, the next morning we found this:
It's already scabbed over (which I've read is a good thing) and is already starting to heal.
When we're out and about we get lots of looks and questions. Yes, people, he has an owie. He ran into our fireplace and sizzled the tip of his nose and his forehead. No biggie.
He doesn't seem to mind :)
He CHEESES for the camera now-a-days...so it's hard to choose which pictures I like. I love them all!
Here's to many more bumps and bruises. Everyone said "get ready, he's a boy". Boy, were they right!
ouch! it looks good on him :) he knows he's the cutest!!
ReplyDelete