Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

A day at the park


So, we happen to have this little park across the street. Good thing? We thought so, that's why we picked this lot. Well...now that Jack's old enough to know better...the park is the only place he wants to be.

This was our first adventure to the park. Clearly, it was unforgettable for Jack; everyday when we get home from daycare, I plop him out of the car to walk inside and he turns and runs towards the park! Snow, sleet, rain, or hail...he'd rather be at the park. After I corral him inside, we have a few minute break-down-and-cry-it-out session, followed by a stare out the office window at the long-lost park.
On our way!



Before we even got there Jack was entertained by the grass...

And dirt.

Wee!



I just love his expression here. He's figuring out the world is much bigger than he once thought!

This picture made me realize how big Jack has gotten. He can walk and play while I step away and snap pictures. Kids grow up too fast!

His thinking face..



If you look closely, you can see Daddy in the glare! Jack is copying him...SO BIG!



Like father, like son. So cute!


It's a blessing having a little toddler park across the street. It's a nightmare having a little park across the street. It's going to be a long summer -- but I sure can't wait for it to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment