Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Moooo?!

Yesterday, Eric and I decided to look at iPads for our little man.  Yes, I know.  1-and-a-half year old needing an iPad?  Well, technically his daddy wants one, but to convince me he's using this: "Jack could learn all of his colors/numbers/letters and watch Sesame Street on Netflix!"

After leaving the always-busy Apple store (supposedly the only one in Iowa?!), we decided to eat at the food court.  It's usually the best option for our family.   Eric always wants chick-fil-a, and I usually end up with a  bowl full of spaghetti and meatballs with a side of cheese pizza for Jack.  Everyone's happy!

Now you're wondering why the post title is Mooo, right?!

So we're sitting in the food court.  Over an over again Jack proclaims "mooo" in so many different ways.  He would take a bite, then moooo.  He'd mooooo three times and then take another bite.  The whole time we wondered what in the world he was doing or saying?  Then...suddenly....we realize what he's doing.  The chick-fil-a logo has COWS on it!  He was pointing to Eric's cup and "mooing" to tell us he saw a cow!  So funny.  We laughed and laughed at our little mooing man.



Jack knows almost all of the animal sounds.  Clearly, even when they're built into some environmental print.  Who knew?  He's learning and growing so much...it's so fun to watch all of our book reading turn into conversations!  And, I'm relieved that Jack isn't incessantly "mooing" for no apparent reason! :)

Should we get an iPad for Jack (and Eric)?  Any of you out there love yours and would highly suggest it?  I need help!

No comments:

Post a Comment