Food cravings/aversions this week: Pickles, ham, ham and pickles, ham sandwiches, pickle wraps, did I say ham and pickles? I have eaten a ham sandwich for lunch almost everyday for the last two weeks! And, I've made two jars and three packages of ham worth of pickle wraps :) I'm always willing to share! I don't know what this ham and pickle craving is all about, but I'm enjoying it! I'm still unable to eat chicken, most Mexican food, fried food makes me feel yucky, and so does really sugary pop.

My appetite is finally back up to the point where I'm actually hungry at lunch and dinner, but I still eat much less than before! You know that really, really, really full feeling you get when you stuff yourself? That feeling gets TEN TIMES worse when you're pregnant, since your body processes it much slower. So, I'm really careful about eating too much!
Changes/feelings: I FEEL GREAT! This whole 2nd trimester of pregnancy is so easy! I have no complaints, I've added working out 30 minutes a day to my schedule, and I'm on top of the world. I've also been taking our little Maggie on walks most days, so I'm really getting about an hour of exercise each day, without any struggle! I'm hoping this helps pop the baby right out when it's ready!!
Memorable moment this week: Baby Krieger MOVES! I have been feeling the baby grumble in my tummy for a couple of weeks now, but more recently it's very often! I stop myself and hold my tummy and wonder what little munchkin is doing in there! It's the strangest and coolest feeling in the whole world.
I've had a ton of visitors lately, and I'm loving getting to spend time with some great friends before our lives get too crazy! This week I laid by the pool and tanned all week with some of my favorite people!
Least favorite moment this week: Waiting until July 15th :) I am SO ready to find out. And, I know that if they did the ultrasound NOW they would be able to tell me...so I'm not enjoying the torturous wait. I'm half tempted to drive up to the Dr's office and proclaim for them to do the ultrasound TODAY! No, I'll wait.
What I am looking forward to: Countdown to July 15 has started...12 days and counting until we find out what this little munchkin is! Now, the question is, should we tell all of you, or keep it to ourselves? I guess you'll have to wait and see!
No comments:
Post a Comment