How far along: 8 weeks and counting.
Food cravings/aversions this week: 2 pickle jars down in one day...can you say cliche? I'm still hating chicken, which I normally love. I'm going to miss chicken!
Changes/feelings: I really, really, really miss tanning...and I know how sad that is. I can't wait until the summer to lay by the pool! Tanning beds are like microwaves for the little one...so it will be awhile before I go back!
I am thankful for my pregnancy reading material. I've been reading What to Expect While You're Expecting, among many other books, and they're helping me make sense of all of the crazy things that are going on in my body.
Memorable moment this week: Maternity clothes shopping...it's a whole new world! I'm quickly realizing that there aren't many options for me. But, I'm determined to look cute while making this baby! Oh, and getting a pedicure and not feeling guilty. It's going to hurt my back and tummy to squeeze and try and do my own toes, so now there's no guilt!
Least favorite moment this week: Queasiness. I'm thankful, however that I haven't gotten sick! I really don't actually get sick, but there are many times in the day when I get that sick-to-my-stomach feeling. Some of those instances are: dirty kitchen with old dishes, smelly 12-year-olds after recess, and dirty laundry for some reason? I've got lots of candles and wallflowers going!
What I am looking forward to: Hearing little Baby Krieger's heartbeat! And, making it through this first trimester without any problems or complications!
No comments:
Post a Comment