Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

To Do Lists..



So...if you know me at all you know that I live by making to-do lists. I make a list for chores around the house, tasks I need to complete for school, and now a seemingly never-ending baby to-do list. I'm thinking having a baby was the best idea for this girl who loves to have lists and lists of things to accomplish in a day.

Currently on my to-do lists this summer are the following:

FIND OUT WHAT LITTLE BABY KRIEGER IS! :)...three days...
Paint nursery
Decorate nursery
Organize and de-clutter closets and drawers
Plan my curriculum for the coming school year...and work on sub plans
Decorate and organize my BRAND SPANKING NEW classroom for the fall (it's a new building, so it's not even finished being built! AH!)
Update registry items
Babymoon and date nights with Eric...St. Louis here we come!
Make time for friends and family

I'm sure I have many more items on my to-do list, but that's all my pregnancy brain can remember for now. It's the best feeling to fill up an entire lined post-it with to-do items, and to cross them ALL off...ah it's like accomplishment at it's finest! How dorky am I? I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment