Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

On an average day I...

...teach 140 13 and 14 year-olds about science {currently the rock cycle, you're excited I know. Me, too}.

...attend what seems to be near one hundred committee meetings.

...counsel students on boyfriends, hair-dos, and volleyball.

...snuggle, cook, clean, snap photos of, change diapers of, play toys with, and give baths to Jack {my favorite part, by far!!!}

...do laundry, pick-up, clean, and organize a house with 3 - count them - yes, three toilets.

...write paper, after paper, after paper for grad school. Oh, and I sit through class on Wednesday nights and some Saturdays.

...chat and snuggle with my hubby.

...hang out with friends and family when possible.

I. AM. BUSY! :)

I feel like a deflated supermom. I miss Jack. I miss Eric. I miss my couch. I miss empty planning periods where I kick my feet up and love my life as a teacher. Any of you out there feel the same?! Make me feel normal!

I LOVE being a mom. Jack is the cutest, adorable-est, smartest {we like to think; maybe the Your Baby Can Read series is paying off}, funniest little man I've ever met.

I love being a teacher.

I love being married to Eric. He's the best dad in the world.

Life is busy.
Life is good.
Life will only get less busy, right? =)

Hello, my name is trouble =)


Leaves crunch...so that means I can eat them?

OOOOOooooo what's this?

Yummy! I can eat rocks, too..

No comments:

Post a Comment