A little hair gel to calm a crazy after-nap hair-do. A cute H&M gray crewneck. A brand new pair of big boy jeans, and a beautiful display of weeds next door. Who knew these few items, along with a new Nikon camera in hand, would make for the world's cutest pictures of Jack?I'm SO new at all of this. But, I have to say I love my new camera. The photos I can take on just an average day turn out outstanding! Granted, it takes me 100 shots to get a few good ones, but hey, that's what the delete button is for. =)
There are so many buttons, options, and zooms that it can get very complicated, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I research, tinker, and practice, practice, practice. Someday I'll be good at it.
For now, I apologize for my beginners photos.

“It’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are.” – Paul Caponigro
No comments:
Post a Comment