Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Thank you, Kleenex

It has been a snot-filled, kleenex-as-our-best-friend, snuggly kind of week in the Krieger household.

Crud.

That's what I call it. On Sunday night, our little sleep-through-the-nighter was up two or three times just screaming. I snuggled, cuddled, and dreamed about my sub plans for Monday. Sure enough, I stayed home to snuggle with my boogs. At noon, a sick daddy also came home sick from work. Sick babes. Sick hubby. Sick mom.

Crud.

The worst part? It's gone on ALL week! As soon as one of us feels better, then one of us gets sicker! Finally, today we decided to take Jack to the doctor. We were blaming most of his symptoms on - the I don't know - eight teeth he's working on. Nope. Ear infections.

Dear Baby Medicine:

Make my big man feel better. We're ready to watch him walk all over again. We're read for our happy-go-lucky dude who will peruse around the house aimlessly for hours humming and cooing. Please continue to convince him that the cutesy, pink, bubble gum flavored goo is yummy and delicious. Please, please help us to become our happy, healthy family once again.

I know, that's a big line-up. But, baby medicine, I believe in you.

Sincerely,
Mommy

PS - YOU HAVE to check out the NEW Kleenex -- Cool Touch. AAAAAAmaazing. Cool to the touch on a snotty, runny nose. Perfection, pure perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment