Followers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jack & Kate

Before Kate was born I wondered a whole lot.  I wondered if Jack would like being a big brother?  I thought about managing and handling TWO kids under two.  I wondered if I would spend my entire paycheck on sweet little girl clothes {since I literally wouldn't allow myself to wander to the other side of Baby Gap before I knew I was having a girl}.  It's funny how all of those worries work themselves out into reality -- my reality -- and it feels like I am exactly where I was meant to be.

Jack is the best big brother in the world.  He's sweet, patient, and helpful.  He's thoughtful and loving.  Most of all, he is excited and utterly in love with his new little sister.

Kate -- 2 days old  & Jack -- 2 years old:

 These pictures were taken by my photographer, Jennifer Waters. LOVE!

And this is my everyday...so blessed.

I love this picture.  Jamma-time!  Snuggles...and smiles from both of them = priceless indeed.

I hope I never, ever forget these first weeks as our little family grew by two little feet.  I just love watching Jack and Kate interact and I can't wait to see how they play, protect, and grow to love one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment