When I picked you up from your nap today, I realized just how big you already are. You stretched your neck to look at me and gave out a big sigh of relief. You have the most adorable big brown eyes that gaze at me so intently.
Stay little.
You are very routine, little sweets. You eat and sleep on your little schedule that lines up perfectly with your big brother. You like to be on the floor on a big, cozy blankie in the middle of the living room; no swing or bouncy chair needed. You HATE wet or dirty diapers and smile when I change you.
Stay little.
I love the big smiles you let out when you see me. I love your little toenails...especially painted pink. I love your crazy, wispy brown hair and the face you make after you are nice and full. I love the way Jack plays with you -- so careful and sweet. You smile so big when he comes to see you.
Stay little.
I cannot believe just how fast you are growing, baby Kate. We've moved on and out of your little newborn wardrobe and it's already hard to pack away some of my favorite outfits. I am soaking in every moment of you right now. I can't wait for you to grow, but can you please, please...
Stay little.
No comments:
Post a Comment