Today, Jack got super soaked when I took a bubble bath. So, we took his shirt off since it was pj time for him soon. After awhile, he got his "bee bee doll", a little cabbage patch doll I bought intending for it to be Kate's that he's confiscated ever since she was born. He slammed his doll down, climbed on the couch like a little monkey, and spent minutes getting into a perfect cozy spot right next to me -- just him and his dolly. After insisting I "wrap her up" with his favorite blankie, he snuggled with his dolly. Then...he said "momma bee bee hungy, I feed her with my boobs."
Oh goodness.
After a few seconds, he proceeded to burp her. His sweet little hand patted her back oh so lightly while he said "time to burp sweehearrr". It is a moment I will never forget. He went on to change her diaper, dressed her, wrapped her up again, and sweetly placed her in Kate's bouncy chair. He proclaimed "bee bee nigh night time mom, bee bee sleeping!" He even had the music playing!
Clearly, Jack could take care of babies already. I hope his future wife appreciates how wonderful he will be with kids. LOVE!

No comments:
Post a Comment