Followers

Friday, May 3, 2013

Band-aids, boppys, and big brothers

Kate had her first round of shots today.  She was a rock star.  One giant scream and she was over it.  Two cute little pink and purple band-aids were the only remnants of her first pokes.  As always, I think it hurt Eric and me more than it hurt her.

As soon as we got home, I showed Jack her band-aid battle wounds.  He instantly felt sorry for her and started taking care of her.  First came his intensely high-pitched voice saying "What's da matta sweeeeehearrrrt?"  Then came her snuggly dolly.   After that, he ran to find her glowworm -- and pushed play in order to calm the newly poked babe.  Finally, he topped it all off with a blanket. 







Jack is the sweetest big brother (and 2 year old) I have ever seen.

Baby Kate loves to chill laying on her boppy pillow.  She's awake a ton now-a-days and loves to be in on all the action {and trust me, with Jack there's a lot going on}.  She's still super chill and just loves to lay there and be.

I just love our little family and all of the adventures we tackle together.

No comments:

Post a Comment