Baby Krieger's daddy is a total Iowa Hawkeye fanatic. So, of course, the first little purchase we made when we found out we were having a baby was this black and gold hawkeyes onesie, matching pacifiers, and a Iowa baby board book. My sis sent me the sippy cup. I figured that whether baby K was a boy or a girl, this little black and gold onesie was a must! Eric claims this is the outfit the baby will come home from the hospital with...we'll see if that really happens :)
I'm actually quite proud of myself. I figured I would have done much more shopping by now than I have. We have purchased most of the important stuff: crib, changing table/dresser, Coach diaper bag :) and a nice, big, comfy lazy boy recliner. Eric's parents bought us our Chicco travel system, which we love! But, for the most part I haven't really bought too much of anything yet. In 9 days...not that I'm counting down or anything...I'm sure my baby shopping will amplify a ton! Nursery decor and bedding, first little outfits, hooded towels, toys, etc. will become the focus!
I'm still torn on what baby Krieger is...boy or girl? From the very beginning I've been sure that it's a boy...but now I'm not so sure! Who knows...
July 15th at 7:30 in the morning is when we'll find out!!!!
can't wait!!! going to the amish tomorrow, wonder what they will have for baby stuff? lol!
ReplyDelete