How far along: 28 Weeks
Food cravings/aversions this week: I am not really craving too much this week. I still feel like I eat just like normal.
Did I fool you? Ha! Here's just a sampling of my weird cravings...
A little round chocolate cake from Hy-Vee - just for me.
Parmesan Goldfish - the one's in the green bag.
Milky Ways...I've finished an entire refrigerated fun-sized bag.
Sun-dried tomato turkey from the deli.
Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, the original.
Lucky Charms - the cereal saga continues.
Tacos.
And like I said this was just a small sampling...
Changes/feelings: My belly is growing! I haven't really been gaining weight anywhere else but my belly, however, so I'm very thankful for that. Also, Baby Krieger kicks and moves all the time. He's found his way to my rib cage, I'm thinking I can feel his little hiccups, and I'm guessing he has really, really big feet.
I'm feeling very ready. The nursery is ready, and has been ready. I'm even considering putting our Chicco travel system in the trunk...you never know, just in case?! Little man's clothes are freshly washed in baby Dreft, and are organized and ready to go. And, we have enough diapers and wipes for triplets I swear. I'm feeling very comfortable with my kiddos at school and am positive I can leave them in the hands of another teacher...and that teacher will come out alive! :) Benefits of working in such a great district! And, deposit is paid and spot is reserved in my aunt's fabulous in-home daycare - perfectly placed on my way to school! SO, little man...we're READY!
Memorable moment this week: Goodbye second trimester, hello third! Who knew we'd make it this far. And, without any bumps in the road (crossing fingers). I'm so excited for this last stretch of pregnancy. I'm determined to face it with my bubbly, positive attitude! Bring it on, big ol' belly!
Least favorite moment this week: Yesterday was my first truly "uncomfortable" day. I wasn't comfortable sitting...and that's what I did a lot of. I am thankful that I am on my feet all day, otherwise the little man would be squished in my tummy as I'm sitting!
What I am looking forward to: Making it to the finish line...it's getting much closer now! Can't wait to hold and cuddle our little man =)
No comments:
Post a Comment