Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Just because....must be love :)



Have you ever had 'one of those days'. Well, on Tuesday I had one. A day filled with too much information at once, meeting after meeting, and a to-do list that never ended. I am NOT a person who get's stressed out or overwhelmed easily...and Tuesday just did it for me.

So...instead of calling Eric at work like I usually do, I just drove home from school in silence, ran myself a hot bubble bath, and took a deep breath. After the first few peaceful moments...in walks my husband...a dozen baby pink roses in hand. Perfect timing.

There was no reason. There was no occasion. Just an awesome thought - that happened to come on the most perfect day. I love that he does things like that on days that don't matter. He doesn't waste $50 on a dozen roses on Valentine's day, or even any other holiday. Eric is sweet every day of the year.

I love you, Eric!

No comments:

Post a Comment