Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Baby Gap Baby!


So it's been four years and counting since Eric and I tied the knot. Many people wondered why we waited so long to start our little family. At each Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, and all the others in-between we'd always get "So, when are you two going to have a baby?!" "You can't wait forever" and "If you wait until you're ready you'll never have kids!"

Truth be told, I wanted a Baby Gap Baby! I knew we couldn't afford the adorable little clothes...and I wasn't ready to settle. So, we didn't start trying. We finished our degrees. We began our careers. We bought a "mom car". Now that everything is in place...we can afford our little Baby Gap Baby :)



Dear Baby Gap:

Keep making adorable little boy clothes. While most stores stuff the boy clothes on the bottom of the racks (which I can't even bend over to dig through), you continue to have an expansive collection of perfect little man clothes. I want our little baby Krieger to look just like his daddy, and daddy wears Gap clothes. So, it only makes sense that your baby clothes look like miniature versions of the adults.

Please don't ever turn weird or put crazy big animal prints or wording across the front of all of your baby shirts. Also, keep on keeping on with the sales! :)

Your dearest and most loyal customer,
Baby Krieger's Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment