Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Dearest Snoogle...

Oh Dear Snoogle,

What would I do without you? You wrap around all of my extra and expanding body parts just as I need you to. You never complain. You never disappoint. You, my new best friend, are just there to support me through my now interesting nights of sleep. I get up multiple times during the night just to pee...and who's there waiting for me when I return? You.

I'm sorry my husband calls you the "Electric Fence". I don't think you deserve that title. Truth be told, when I crawl out of bed in the morning...he cuddles with you, too!



Thank you for giving me the restful sleep that I need as I **still crossing fingers** breeze through this last stretch of pregnancy. You're the best friend a sleepy pregnant lady could have.

Sincerely yours,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment