Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

All Things New...

This week was full of firsts.

Friday marked the first day of a much needed spring break for me! Whew! It couldn't have come at a better time. I can't wait for an entire week of cuddling my big man, shopping, and time with Eric and friends. I am actually looking forward to the packing I plan to do as well.

Jack has his first cold. I picked him up from daycare on Friday afternoon...only to hear this awful little baby cough. It was Jack! His nose was running like crazy and his little eyes were glazed over. His first little cold. He was surprisingly happy, despite the bug he caught from daycare. We've been doing a lot of boog sucking, baths, and baby Tylenol, but otherwise he's been normal, happy little Jack!

Here's sick little baby Jack with Mr. Snuggles...his favorite new toy!

Eric and my first night out without our big man. Jack spent some quality time with Aunt Ally and Uncle Brandon as Eric and I headed for dinner and drinks with some friends. I was nervous and excited. It proved to be a fabulous night; we had a great time out and Jack loved spending time with my sister. We have some really great friends and it was nice to spend time together.

I love Eric :)

This picture pretty much sums up our night :)

Jack's first time holding his own bottle! We are working on getting him to help hold his bottle. He's got this 'smoosh it' move. When he's hungry, he'll smoosh our hands and arms to his chest and face! So, we are trying to get him to smoosh his bottle on his own. It's probably the cutest little milestone we've seen so far.
And another big first: our house is almost move-in ready! Our scheduled close date is just weeks away and we couldn't be more excited! We actually walked through it for the first time in a month today, updated pictures are coming soon...

1 comment: