Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

All the small things...

Things I love:

1. Eric. Enough said. He makes my life meaningful, exciting, and easy.

2. My new flip-of-a-switch fireplace -- where I can open the windows during the day, and snuggle by the fire at night.

3. Friday. I wear jeans and t-shirts to work, usually have a little more fun with my 8th graders, and I look forward to the weekend with my little family.

4. Tiny little baby pajamas that make Jack look like a big boy.

4. The "fizzzzzz" sound I hear when I'm cracking open a new pop. It's always the best in the afternoon after a long morning of teaching.

5. Blake Shelton's "Who are you when I'm not looking" song...especially the line about sinking your nose in a bubble bath. That's my reality at about 10 o'clock pm each night. Ahhhh....bubbles await.

6. Genuine friends. The ones who know you inside and out. The ones who can tell you just like it is with no fluff. The friends that have slowly over the years become my family.

7. Text messaging. There are only a small select few that I like to talk on the phone to...otherwise its texting all the way. The only downfall? I like to have the last word.

8. Waukee. It already feels like home.

9. Cetaphil face wash. You've solved my sensitive skin dilemma.

10. Pampers, Gerber, and our little bunny swing.

11. 8th graders. They say the darndest things! They are so much like those sour patch kids commercials...sour, then sweet.

12. Perfect Glass, Perfect Granite, and Perfect Stainless cleaners from Bed, Bath and Beyond. ...too much black granite...

13. Babies 'r' us.

13. Friendly neighbors who wave and go out of their way to say hi.

14. Kum 'n' Go's $.59 fountain pops.

15. Jackson Charles Krieger.

No comments:

Post a Comment