Weight: 20 pounds-ish? We have his 6 month check up on Thursday so we'll see.
Diaper size: Sizes 2 and 3. He wears 3 at night, since he sleeps so long, but otherwise we're still using his last box of 2's. I am excited, though, because we bought our first pack of Target diapers -- and they are SO amazing. They are definitely not as soft as Pampers, but they definitely keep him dry at night. We were having covered-in-pee episodes almost every morning, and thanks to Up and Up (Target's brand), we've yet to have an uh-oh! {Thanks to all my mommy friends who gave me this advice!!!!}
Clothes size: 6-12 months depending on the brand. I've been buying both 6-12 and 12-18 month clothes at Baby Gap and they are definitely working. I've given up on reading the labels, and just glance at the clothes and know what size to buy. He's a big man :)
Sleep: 7:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.!!!! We have a good little sleeper on our hands. And, he takes a guaranteed nap from 12-3, and sometimes a little "Jack nap" like we call them in the morning. I hope he stays this way, since Eric and I can have "us" time at night.
Favorite activities/things: Hanging out with us, people watching, growling and flirting with bigger kids at daycare, and scooting.
Eating: EVERYTHING! He's definitely allergic to bananas, and I'm nervous he's not going to tolerate vitamin K like me -- but I'm still trying. He likes and eats everything! He also grabs and sucks on the little Gerber puffs already, too. It's adorable to watch. Right now he gets breakfast and dinner in baby food, followed by lots of bottles!
Nicknames: Still BOOGS! And Jack of course...
Talking: He says many vowel sounds, and is just starting to blow raspberries with his lips. No mama yet, but I heard a mmm so we're getting there!
New adventures: Scoot/crawling! He's starting to figure out he can get from one place to another...they grow up too fast!
6 months down, and 6 months closer to your 1st birthday, Jack. You light up our lives with your giggles, your squirms, and drool. I love snuggling, keeping up with you, and making you laugh. I love watching you give kisses to Maggie, dig your fingers through the carpet attempting to get it into your mouth, and when you play with Daddy.
Happy 6 months, Jack.
{Playing with one of his favorite toys! He's so determined to move all the little pieces}
{Jack has so many toys that I rotate them in shifts :) I can't stay out of the toy aisle!}
{Jack loves Maggie. Maggie LOVES Jack. She taught him how to give kisses!}
{Aunt Aud and Aunt Lex came to visit! =)}
{Jack's first "solid" food -- look at that face!}
No comments:
Post a Comment