Of course, the batteries died...just like all of Jack's noise-making toys. If it sings or lights up, chances are they become our favorites. Well, while changing the batteries I noticed a USB port in the back. I did a little research, and sure enough I could personalize this little toy.
I went on LeapFrog.com and uploaded Jack's name, favorite food, color, and animal. I also picked the songs I wanted it to play! SO cool.
Now when Jack or I push the power button, it says "Hi, JACK!" He looks every time! It also sings songs that spell out Jack's name. And, there is a lullaby feature that will play for your choice of 2, 5, and 10 continuous minutes of songs you pick. When it starts it says "Goodnight, Jack."
So, if you're expecting, or if you have a little....GO BUY THIS TOY :) It comes highly recommended by baby enthusiast, Jenni.
(Did he just say my name?)
No comments:
Post a Comment