Followers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Things I love...

...about our little family.

I love signing cards "Eric, Jenni & Jack". I have waited so long to add the "&..."

I love feeling complete. When it is just two out of the three of us, I feel like a little lost duckling. When its all three of us, no matter where we are or what we are doing, I feel complete. I love having a little family to belong to.

I love coming home to a smiling baby, a hard-working and loving hubby, and a sweet little Maggie who gives millions of kisses everyday.

I love tackling and documenting all the milestones. Having Jack has definitely taken the boredom out of life...and I love every busy little minute.

I love driving up to our house, as I pass the "We love our children, please drive slow" sign on the way. I love checking out our charlie brown maple trees and our newly laid sod. I love sitting on our deck and chatting with our friendly neighbors. I love petting all the doggies that come to visit Maggie. And, I love pushing that garage door opener button on my car. Something about that button reminds me this is my home. Our home.

There's nothing more special than having a family. Everything in life is just a little more special, a bit more exciting, and whole lot more fun. I can't wait to see what our future holds...and even more so I can't wait to spend every unplanned minute with my little man this summer. Watch out, pool, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment