Followers

Monday, July 11, 2011

My Little Fish


Splish, splash, Jack was taking a...pool?!

That's what Jack thinks a pool is -- one big bathtub! Since he takes a bath every night, he's become quite fearless in the tub. He is no different in the pool =)

Yesterday was family pool day for the Krieger's. We went to the pool at my old apartment complex because it's quiet and usually empty. We plopped Jack in his bumble bee floatie and off he went -- splashing and smiling! The water was so cold that Eric and I gasped as our bodies got used to the chill. How was Jack? He didn't mind one bit.

Our little fish.

It was nice to have Eric at the pool with us...it's amazing how much easier things get with four hands instead of just two! We pushed Jack around, played peek-a-boo, and lounged in the sun attempting to get Jack to take a nap. Our little routine of him falling asleep at the pool hasn't worked the last two times, so we last for an hour or so and then head home. I don't know why, but having him in the hot sun for longer than that makes me feel bad...



Last summer, "baby Krieger" and I spent our days relaxing at the pool. My baby bump saw lots of sunshine and spent many days in the water. I oodled at the kids and babies -- secretly hoping my little booger would be fun at the pool. I remember being SO bored last summer...and I was sure that this summer would be much more eventful.

Well, I was right.

I am so happy I have the coolest little fish for a baby I've ever seen. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment