Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Toys, toys, toys!

I don't know who's more excited about bright, colorful, music-never-stops baby toys: Jack or me? Either way, toys have become our new obsession...

Do you remember this toy from when we were little? I sure do! Fisher Price Classic :)
This is Jack's newest "Shreeeeiiiiikkkk!" in excitement...so adorable
He's such a boy...he tears off the top, slams it down, and proceeds to dump them all over!

Jack loves Elmo -- this is his "what's going on?" face when Elmo is wiggling and giggling!
He even tries to look like him, ha!
This is definitely what our living room floor looks like everyday...I can't wait for a finished family room in the basement someday :)
And...this is Jack plowing past his toys. Now that he can crawl, he feels the need to plow!


Now that Jack can move around...he's starting to get more interested in computer cords, baby wipes cases, and more! I hope he continues to love toys {as much as I do}. I still rotate the toys, and that seems to work. It's almost like a week without one toy makes it feel new when he sees it again! I get the SHREEIIIIKKK and gigantic smile out of him...then he's playing for awhile.

"I don't want to grow up. I just want to be a Toys 'R' Us kid!"

No comments:

Post a Comment