Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cheese Tortellini & Tomato Soup!

I am a simple, routine kind of girl. When we travel to the grocery store, I stock up on the usuals (ground turkey, frozen peas, canned petite diced tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese). Each time I cook we enjoy chili, tacos, chicken-spaghetti toss, and some sort of grilled meat with veggies.

Not today.

Yep. I tried a new recipe. One I found on Pinterest, actually.

It. Was. Fantastic. See below!

Cheese Tortellini & Tomato Soup

{MMMMMM waiting for Daddy to get home from work!}

{Ready to eat...}

{Yum-O!}

It only took about 20 minutes from start to finish. Want to try?

First, boil a small pan of water for 1/2 package frozen cheese tortellini. Cook for 3 minutes. Drain and add to soup pot.

Then, in a large pot, bring to boil the following:
One can tomato soup (Campbell's)
One cup 2% milk
One cup half-and-half
One can chicken broth
1/4 cut chopped sun-dried tomatoes
Sprinkle in:
minced garlic
garlic salt
onion powder
basil
course-ground black pepper

After cooking for about 20 min, sprinkle in 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese...and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment