...is nearing. Here's my to-do list:
1. Become EVEN MORE addicted to Pinterest. I've learned new ways to take pictures, have become addicted to DIY projects, and laugh out loud multiple times a night at witty quotes. Darn you, Pinterest! Between you, this blog, and Facebook...I'm doomed.
2. Snuggle with my snuggle bug. I just LOVE watching Jack walk, run, play, babble, and eat at this stage. I haven't said this yet, but I think the one-year-old-I-can-be-independent-but-still-love-to-snuggle stage is my favorite BY FAR. He recognizes us, laughs, throws entire rolls of toilet paper in the toilet and then tries to get it out, piece by piece. I can't wait for all day pajamas and play time.
3. Shop?! As if that's never on my to-do list...I need {insert an unlimited list of a random assortment of things from sippy cups to Miss Me jeans}...
4. Date night with Eric. Since we've had Jack, we've officially hired TWO babysitters. One for a wedding, one for a teacher work day. Wow -- we're cool. I want to plan a date night and spend time talking about us and not diapers and hot wheels. I love Eric =)
5. Friends! A good girls' night out is in my near future. When I'm with my girls, I totally forget everything stressful about life and just laugh until my tummy hurts!
6. Clean. I know I'm weird. I'm a sucker for a clean house.
7. NOT think about class. I am VERY excited for this to-do.
8. Iron my dress pants. I have a whole closet dedicated to dress pants alone. How many do I wear? The same five pairs that do NOT require ironing. It's time to iron, people!
9. Learn cool features with my new camera lens. Sweet, photographer-like pictures, here I come! I will get good at it...
10. Continue on my "Random Acts of Kindness" ideas. Today, I donated our couch and loveseat to a family in need. Last week, I put money into a student's account so he could eat lunch. What can I think of next?
Being a teacher definitely has some perks -- including WINTER BREAK! And the sweet facebook message I received from an old student yesterday... =)
{after re-reading this post, I realize that I REALLY like to CAPITALIZE my thoughts. This is NEW?}
No comments:
Post a Comment