...he can eat cake if he wants to! :) I don't even have to write he can cry if he wants to, because he didn't cry one bit.
We filled our house with our closest friends and family and celebrated our little man turning one.
When I think back I remember:
A happy, wandering, playful little one-year-old who LOVED the attention
Finger foods (suitable for wee ones) in pretty displays
Primary colored sixlets
Perfectly coordinated presents -- which turned into toy after toy after toy
Books and cake
Good times with good friends!
My goal: simple and classic. He's one. He had no idea it was his birthday...so I didn't go crazy with decorations or anything. Simple and low stress...so we could just enjoy the friends and family we had with us! I'm SO, SO, SO glad I did this.

Thanks to all of our friends {who are definitely more like our family} for helping us celebrate our little man's big day.
Happy Birthday Jack! It's been the best year of our lives.
We love you!
Mom & Dad

He is so precious! The party looked great and I wouldn't expect anything less from you mama! So happy for you, he is such a handsome little guy. Can't wait to see you soon. Love to all- Mandy
ReplyDelete