It all started with a snuggly Christmas morning at home. We decided we want the tradition of waking up in our own house on Christmas morning. So on Christmas Eve, Eric and I put together a tent with tunnel, stacked present after present, and tucked a giraffe pillow pet right smack dab in the middle of the tent. We were so excited for Jack to wake up in the morning! He, again, had no idea what gift unwrapping was...so he pranced around the house playing with Maggie's new little tennis balls while we opened his presents one-by-one. I swear I should buy him dog toys instead of real toys! :) I was upstairs getting ready a little later, and I noticed it was awfully quiet. I went to check on Jack, and he was pushing his new hot wheels cards back and forth through his new fort/tunnel. Adorable!
Two hours later {filled with "It's raining, it's pouring and Jack be nimble" tunes over the speakers, a goldfish extravaganza, and lots of 'mama, dada, ahhhppple' mumblings and chatter} we were back home! We don't go home often, so we ended up making six stops in two days! Busy, busy.
Here's a picture explosion of our Christmas...enjoy!



Homemade cutouts -- my kitchen was full of flour!
Christmas as a teacher... :) Too many gifts!
Lots, and lots, and lots of cards :)
Jack loves Jerry, his new pillow pet! And, the tent/tunnel behind him!
Presents, presents, and more presents...
All the toys in the world and Jack's fav? Maggie's little tennis balls!
This is what we call THE CHEESE! Jack's newest smile :)
Bow on head, check. Present opening, check. Car in hand, always.
Baby juggler?
Tunnel crawl!
Too many toys!
Our driving man :)
My all-time favorite toy of Christmas! Singamajig :)
If I had to choose one thing to help me remember the Christmas of 2011, I would have to say the dog toy tennis balls! Jack couldn't care less about the toys and just loved walking around with Maggie's new toys. So adorable. We are so thankful for all of our amazing friends and family we were able to spend time with over the holidays. We have lots to be thankful for! I hope you all enjoyed a Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment