Followers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dear Little Man,



Hi in there. It's me, your Mommy. I know you're squished and squirmy and getting a little anxious to join us in our world. In fact you just moved from one side of my tummy to the other as I am typing. You never like it when I sit for too long! We are so ready for you.

I want to meet you. I want to see your little wrinkled fingers and toes; cuddle your tiny baby body. I can't wait to see who you look like. In the weeks after you are born - my days plans are just to cuddle, nap, feed, play, coo, and spend quality time with you. That's right, you're spoiled and you're not even here yet!

Just wanted to let you know that I think about you every minute of every day. I love your wiggles, feel sorry for your hiccups, and am taking in every minute of carrying you everywhere I go.

I hope you dream big and shoot for the stars. I bet you'll get dirty, possibly even break a few bones, but I hope you have fun. I can't wait to see you learn, grow, walk, talk, and play!

I can't wait until I can say...Happy Birthday Little Man.

We love you already...

Love, Mom

"A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone."
-- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment